There is an important lesson to be learned from traditional business that can be applied to Network Marketing and we will discuss some of it.
Promote your MLM Program and to recruit anyone in your organization.
- Small amount of risk: There is a certain amount of inherited risk involved when you become an entrepreneur. The advantage of starting an MLM Program is that there is a small risk to get started. With a couple of hundred dollars, it is possible to get started with a company of your choice, marketing products that you consume already. The amount of financial commitment is insignificant compared to that of traditional business.
- A huge demand for good quality products: There are a myriad of network marketing companies that promote very good products. If I were considering a company to get involved with, I would always ask myself:
- Would I still consume these products/services if there were no opportunity to market them?
- Do these products bring any benefits to a consumer besides the opportunity to make money?
- Would I bring “value” to my customers if they consume these products?
- Remember, every business needs repeat customers.
- Residual income: The greatest advantage of an MLM Program is that it gives you an opportunity to enjoy residual income just like those companies do. When the initial effort of getting a new customer is completed, you can enjoy the residual part of that business relationship. We are so used to trading our time for wedges that we often times don’t see the potential residual income of an MLM Affiliate Program. By direct selling your products, you can also claim your share of the residual income pie.
- The income potential: In an MLM Program, that’s not the case. It is up to you to decide how much you want to earn. An MLM company doesn’t hold you back in the same way the corporate environment does. As long as you have the skills set of a trained network marketer, you make whatever income based on your stamina, dedication, and your willingness to help others. The skills set is key. Once you trained yourself to become a marketer, you can market anything you choose and generate that income you seek.
- The attainable freedom: Imagine having a productive business in network marketing providing you with a lifestyle that only the rich and famous enjoy. When all the pieces are in place, the life of a marketer can be very fulfilling indeed. That’s the dream every new distributor chases and it is only attainable when there is a clear understanding of how to get there and when your marketing skills are sharp.
It is not just the money, but the fulfillment of a lifestyle that makes an MLM Affiliate Program the best business to get in and your skills is what make it happen, period!